This is an image I posted August 2015.
Zentangle was created by
Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts.
After my brain aneurysm surgery I created a recuperation plan. That plan included Zentangle. I created many images. Eventually I created a gratitude Journal with several of the Zentangle images I made in it. These images are coloring pages.
Gratitude Journal 📓
Why draw randomly?
1) Freedom – Give yourself the freedom to relax and be freedom to randomly draw or paint. I’m using simple and affordable objects. Q tips and paint from the dollar store. I’m painting on a board from the dollar sore. Just put it out there. Free yourself
2) Non-judgment zone – Allow yourself to see your results without judging. No labels like , bad ugly. Just enjoy letting it be.
What are the benefits of random drawing?
1. The longer you practice freedom moments, the more Free you can be in your life and with the people in your life.
2. Lessens stress. Being free and accepting others releives stress of trying to manage everything and everybody.
3. Self confidence and self-acceptance increases because you learn to accept yourself as you are. You internalize the truth “You are enough.”
4. As you accept yourself it will be easier to accept others. You will learn to accept other people in your life. You will have more fulfilling relationships.
Watch my art get printed
Title: Twixt an’ Between 20”x 40”
I was so excited!
Here’s one of the images I printed out.
Title: “Dragon 🔥 Fire “
#Penny the Pilot loves airplanes do much that she has this motif on her comforter, curtains and covers. This girl is on fire for airplanes. See previous posts for her story.
All Penny ever thinks about is how much she loves airplanes and how badly she wants to fly one.
I am Participating in #inktober on Instagram. There are several artists who are drawing in ink and sharing their drawings during the month of October.
This post shows my picture for tomorrow which is actually day 4. I already posted a drawing for today but this is a sneak peek at what I will post on Instagram tomorrow.